About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Levite Camp Intern Alums: where are they now? what are they up to?
Former Worship Design Team Leader, Josh Agerton, is doing some good work down in Auburn, Alabama. I loved seeing this short piece he did to invite people to a bible study. This is the kind of medium meets message invitation-- not the new marketing-- but the new way.

Journey Bible Class from Cornerstone Church on Vimeo.

posted by John David Walt | at 9/23/2009 05:59:00 AM

 

2 Comments:

Blogger ode2immortality said...

that was cool... can I come?!

11:44 AM EDT  
Anonymous Kaleb Heitzman said...

Excellent! Remind's me of Brennan Manning's "The Ragamuffin Gospel" Visual edition.

12:44 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...