About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Saturday, August 15, 2009
Internet Monk on Evangelical Liturgy (series worth watching)

Michael Spencer, a.k.a. The Internet Monk, has begun what could become a lengthy series of posts on what he calls "The Evangelical Liturgy." Here's the first paragraph of the opening post.

I am beginning a series of brief (I hope) posts on the subject of “the evangelical liturgy.” In these posts, I am going to survey the basic elements of a traditional Protestant worship service in a traditional Protestant setting. I will offer abbreviated commentary on each of those elements, with a purpose of explaining and unfolding what I see as the value of a traditional evangelical liturgy.

You can follow the ongoing series via this link. He's up to part 2 as of this posting.

Labels:

posted by John David Walt | at 8/15/2009 06:42:00 PM

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...