About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Worship, Theology and Art


Jeremy Begbie is a fantastic teacher in the area of worship, thelogy and the arts. Here is a 15 minute demonstration of his craft worth your time. He's coming to spend some time with us at the seminary this fall. 

I will be interviewing Dr. Begbie in November as part of his visit. As you listen to this presentation, write points of conversation and inquiries you would have for him. (comment field)  This will help me prepare. 

Labels:

posted by John David Walt | at 5/13/2009 09:24:00 AM

 

1 Comments:

Blogger Michel said...

WHEN WILL JEREMY BEGBIE BE COMING TO ASBURY???? I HAVE GOT TO BE THERE!!!

3:52 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...