About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Thursday, April 23, 2009
Worship Central Training Conference-- Join Us

I'm enroute to the OC (to be part of a worship conference put on by Tim Hughes and Al Gordon at Worship Central.  (U.K.).  I'll be teaching a couple of sessions entitled, "Crafting a Theology for  Doxology."

 
Worship Leaders ARE the primary practical theologians of the Church. Noone shapes the people of God more than the ones who envision, design and lead their worship. While you probably do not need a theological degree, you must cultivate a life of theological learning and training. This session will explore a theological vision for worship design and leadership with practical guidance for weekly worship gatherings. As well, we will explore how a theological mind shapes a doxological heart in both worship leader and worshippers

If you are in the area, please sign up and come. 
posted by John David Walt | at 4/23/2009 06:28:00 AM

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Headlining...

one of my favorite Chan quotes, "if Jesus had a church in my town, my church would be bigger then his."

Scott

9:39 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...