About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Wednesday, September 10, 2008
The many faces of worship
FARMStrong is making a comeback soon. It's been a pretty steep start-up season with seminary. We are getting over the hump and soon I will get back to the worship conversations. So much to report and talk about. For now, enjoy this short clip-- one of the many faces of worship out there expanding the Kingdom. Hat Tip to my friend, Big T Kirkendal.
posted by John David Walt | at 9/10/2008 09:39:00 PM

 

6 Comments:

Blogger Kendra said...

Bwhaaaahaaahaaahaha!!!

11:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice.

10:25 AM EDT  
Blogger bob swan said...

These guys would be perfect for Ichthus 2009! It's ACDC meets Coldplay don't you think? And I thought rock-n-roll was dead!

3:45 PM EDT  
Blogger chad said...

I really think we should play this before our WDT meeting on monday.

1:32 AM EDT  
Blogger brandon said...

He is like a mountie, He always gets his man
And he will zap you anyway he can...Zap

Beautiful.

9:02 AM EDT  
Blogger r.m. Kocak said...

I like the mannerisms and trendy beat...

3:34 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...