About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Wednesday, September 03, 2008
KingdomTide Reader Is Here

I want to invite you into a season of Reading Scripture with me.  It's a season we call "KingdomTide," occurring between the day of Pentecost and the first Sunday of Advent. Between now and the end of November (i.e.  beginning of Advent) the community I serve, Asbury Theological Seminary, will be reading Scripture together in a daily fashion.  If you'd like a hard copy of the reader please put your name and address in the form of a comment and we will send you one.  The reader will be available online here.  I encourage you to scroll down to September 1 and read read my opening essay to get more of a sense of what we are up to with this project.  We've been at it for several years now and are growing both in depth and worldwide reach.  Please join in as another way of sharing the Kingdom together.  

More worship conversations coming soon.  

  
posted by John David Walt | at 9/03/2008 06:23:00 AM

 

10 Comments:

Blogger VRain said...

I would love to secure a reader - happy to pay for it...

Vernon Rainwater
513 Legacy Park Drive
Casselberry, FL 32707

7:29 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian Johnson
2123 Hamilton Road
Auburn, AL 36830


Cost? Address for payment?

8:30 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to as well secure a reader...

Kathryn Dudley
555 Maple Crest Drive
Lawrenceville, GA 30044

9:55 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John D. Palmer
21 Salem Rd
Conway, AR 72034

10:39 AM EDT  
Blogger ashdown said...

Jasen Ashdown
800 J St #303
Sacramento, CA 95814

12:45 PM EDT  
Blogger ode2immortality said...

WOOT!

Brett Cheek
1829 Margaret St.
Cape Girardeau, MO 63791

5:54 PM EDT  
Blogger Rob Mehner said...

Rob Mehner
3102 Lexington Ave.
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701

If it would save postage, you could send Brett's with mine to this address (it is the office address). I don't think he'd mind.

2:23 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Who is the artist for the KingdomTide reader cover? I love it! (and I usually don't notice these things).

9:08 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please let me know how I can send you money for the reader.

Daphne Fix
422 Mimosa Dr.
Norman, OK 73069

6:26 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you push this out automatically daily.

1:20 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...