About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Wednesday, July 23, 2008
3 Questions to Evaluate Worship

One of the best practices we can introduce to the process of worship design is that of evaluating our worship services. A key way of doing this is through asking a series of consistent questions.

Robert Webber offers these three questions as an example:

1) How does this worship speak to God’s glory in heaven and God’s saving actions on earth?

2) How does this worship help people identify their dislocation?

3) How does this worship lead people into a relocation with God?

What questions do you ask in evaluating worship?
posted by John David Walt | at 7/23/2008 08:01:00 AM

 

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love it, killer questions. They are now posted on my wall. I think these are questions that I ask, but not enough, and they were not verbalized so well in my head.

9:33 AM EDT  
Blogger Nolan said...

Great questions, John David. Thanks for sharing these.

11:22 AM EDT  
Blogger CorumDeo said...

John David...

Even two years later...know that God is still using these questions you posted.
Miss you.
Clark WP Lowenfield
The Woodlands

8:58 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...