About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Friday, May 16, 2008
Watch two of my children in a Toms Shoes Commercial


My friend, Mike Gilger, Asbury College Student, produced this 30 second commercial for one of his Media-Communications classes. Apparently, people all over the place make their own Toms Shoes commercials. And it's true. For every pair of shoes you purchase Toms gives a pair of shoes to a child in need somewhere in the world. David and Lily are featured in this take.
posted by John David Walt | at 5/16/2008 03:49:00 PM

 

6 Comments:

Blogger Jamey said...

THEY ARE SOOO BIG!!!!! Remember David's debut video performance. . .?

12:42 AM EDT  
Blogger sandra r. said...

too cute!

Blessings & prayers for you all.

12:40 AM EDT  
Blogger Kendra said...

Sandra! Too funny - we just can't stop crossing paths. =-)

I might be the newest Tom's shoes fan. I'm a sucker for cute kiddos. I think I'm gonna watch it again...

9:34 AM EDT  
Blogger Julie said...

Adorable. I love it and I love those kiddos! Miss y'all!

4:49 PM EDT  
Blogger jason said...

them's my shoes! for jd and jd admirers--jd's poem on Sabbath was read by Matthew Sleeth (author of Serve God, Save the Planet) at Mars Hill Bible Church (where Rob Bell pastors) on May 4. Check it out here: http://www.marshill.org/teaching/

7:18 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JD... because of your blog and your cute kiddos i had the oh so sweet opportunity (if for only a moment) to move from "clueless dad" to "somewhat aware of the world around him dad." My youngest walked through the living room in his new Tom's the other evening...and I was able to casually tell him all about them. Life is good.

blessings,

rds
<><

11:35 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...