About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Keeping you in the Loop
FARMStrong has been a bit idle through this fall term. I regret that. To be a real blogger means one must blog at least twice a week. I took FARMStrong Jr. on a deer hunt in Arkansas last weekend and will post the pics to prove it here soon. We are starting the stretch run on the fall term here at Asbury Seminary. I will preach in chapel on Thursday and could use your prayers. To keep you in the loop, the latest chapter of my YouTube Worship Seminary teaching appears below. You can access the message board conversation by signing up on Chris Tomlin's Worship Frequency equipping website.
posted by John David Walt | at 11/13/2007 08:32:00 AM

 

5 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Evans said...

Good stuff JD. We are haveing worship conservations right now and this will help us have a productive dialog.
Patrick

4:33 PM EST  
Blogger John David Walt said...

thanks patrick. good to hear from you. let me know how this material works for you. you can see more of these clips on youtube. search worshipseminary

11:27 PM EST  
Blogger gmw said...

yes, fantastic. now that I've got Ben, I'm with the Blue's Clues illustration of skadoo-ing. Great image--love it. A very sacramentally significant way of understanding through imagination what's going on.

You know, that's really the image or concept I carry around about remembering and baptism for those baptized as infants or young children: anamnesis. ...if you remember me getting hot and bothered about baptism back when.
;^)

Have you thought about a worship seminary blog? Might be easier to get traffic to it and remind us when the new video teaching is out. Could link it to both the frequency worship seminary discussion board and to the youtube section. I'd love to keep track, just don't remember to go hunting around in tomlin's site often enough and it'd be convenient to have it in a form that would come across my google reader service. Just some thoughts...

12:29 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's time to write the book now :-)

1:16 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were a perfect follow-up to N.T., JD. I love all the lift your heads...it was perfect! Happy Thanksgiving.
Peace,
Maggie

1:54 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...