About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Thursday, October 11, 2007
Some Other fields FARMStrong is Farming
FARMStrong friends-- here's a couple of places I've been writing lately. I'm in the midst of a 10 week online teaching segment on worship design and leadership with Chris Tomlin's Worship Frequency equipping site. You can check that out here. Sign up/in for free. Go to the Message Board and click on Worship Seminary. I'm enhancing these short posts with five minute YouTube clips of me teaching.
Here's the intro clip:



I'm also working with Mark Benjamin, former member of our Worship Design Team at Asbury and now Director of Worship Arts at George Fox University, on a site called College Union, for campus ministers. We are writing a blog together-- short hopefully reflective posts on the work of worship designed for campus ministers.

check them out. i would love to see some of you involved in the conversations. you could definitely enrich in some helpful ways.


posted by John David Walt | at 10/11/2007 10:26:00 PM

 

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Symes said...

This is great, JD. I have recently found myself leading worship/ keeping the flame at a local church in Lexington. Watching the first three chapters has really given me direction. "Give Thanks to God, for His love never quits!"

12:31 PM EDT  
Blogger jeremiah said...

I watched several of the vids. They are great. What an incredible project you and some friends have got going. Thanks so much for reminding us that we are to become story-tellers...we have the best story to tell.

3:19 PM EDT  
Blogger Patrick Evans said...

Patrick Evans
JD, Good stuff. Have your camera person make sure you are not back lit next time. A soft light on your face would help. Run it by Doug P. He can help you with lighting. Great content.

12:58 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...