About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Sunday, October 07, 2007
Star Wars Lego The Movie
I returned from my Promised Land tour (a.k.a. Arkansas) to an eager David who was insistent to show me the movie--- yes the movie--- that he and neighbor Nathan made while i was away. This was made entirely with Legos, FARMStrong CAM and IPhoto. It's pure next-gen Lucas film making. Behold. (will take you about 4 minutes).



After watching-- it seems that our friends at YouTube stripped out our official Star Wars "Emperor's March" sountrack from the movie. Oops! If you want that, you'll have to come over.

Labels: ,

posted by John David Walt | at 10/07/2007 02:52:00 PM

 

3 Comments:

Blogger DGH said...

I think there has been a mistake when it comes to the location of the promise land... that typo should read Texas, ha ha ha ha....

11:26 AM EDT  
Blogger ode2immortality said...

ya'll got alot of legos! Can I come over and play?

7:44 PM EDT  
Blogger Rob Mehner said...

rated PG13 for battle violence and scantilly clad legos.

7:33 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...