About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Thursday, August 02, 2007
FARMStrong Mourning turns into . . . . .



Been a really really tough month. But I'm coming back to the heart of worship. This one is helping me turn the corner. I turned out to be the 54,319,396th viewer of this YouTube treasure, the most watched in the history of the site. I feel like such a laggard. Hat Tip to Anthony Shelton for the referral. This one is called "The Evolution of Dance."
posted by John David Walt | at 8/02/2007 10:49:00 PM

 

6 Comments:

Blogger Omar said...

guess who's back,
back again!
jd's back,
tell a friend!

4:09 PM EDT  
Blogger Nolan said...

I'm pretty sure that one of those dances looked like you dancing to Britney Spears! ;-) Glad you're back. Hope all is well.

11:25 PM EDT  
Blogger Rob Mehner said...

something depressing about having been alive during every one of them. i can remember strutting into the gym in sikeston missouri for a basketball tournamet...me and 10 brothers...to michael jackson's thriller cassette. that's right, cassette.

9:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jackson said...

Should I be embarassed that I tried extremely hard to master the "Bye, Bye, Bye" moves?

12:19 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's okay, JD, I only discovered this very popular video about 2 weeks ago!! What does it say that I knew every song they used?

12:32 PM EDT  
Blogger kmjagger said...

Phenomenal!

9:59 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...