About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Monday, April 02, 2007
FARMStrong Fam Roller Derby



If you FS'ers know anything by now, you have learned that the FARMStrong Fam doesn't mess around. On this tour to the Land (a.k.a Arkansas) we got right to it with a trip to the ole Roller Rink. Gimme a little of that Y---M-C-A. I counted them up and its been 15 years easy since I've donned the 8 wheels. When the Abba kicked in I was pure love on wheels-- COUPLES SKATE!!!! And Don't try that baby skate thing at home.

THE FARMventure continues here later in the week with a recap on the Clinton Presidential Center 100,000 Easter Egg Scam and the big Lily turns 3 this week.
posted by John David Walt | at 4/02/2007 02:57:00 PM

 

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

miss you all so much and think of you often...love the pictures! :)

tell lily ruth "happy birthday" for me on april 5th!

love and prayers,
julie

5:50 PM EDT  
Blogger Barbara said...

What cute pictures. Three - wow time flies. We are back from Australia now so I just wanted to say 'hi' and tell you I also have a My Space, along with my Update on Zack blogspot page. The address is www.myspace.com/bunny3k

I always think of you on Good Friday because I remember a few years ago when you were the main speaker - it was so great!

Have a Blessed and Happy Easter and here's a tip - dye eggs with the kiddos with one type of dye and then give the bunny a completely different kind for the ones he leaves - so much fun having a little one around. Enjoy and God Bless!

7:06 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...