About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Tuesday, March 20, 2007
misc fun
"If more politicians knew poetry, and more poets knew politics, I am convinced the world would be a little better place in which to live."
Senator John F. Kennedy
Address at Harvard University, 1956

hat tip to omar Al Rikabi for the nice quote--who needs to update his blog

fyi-- one of my other blogging spots about Pope Benedict and his Q and A with Seminarians.
posted by John David Walt | at 3/20/2007 12:54:00 PM

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good political (small p) poet and folk musician is a Welshman called Martyn Joseph. He tours a lot in the northwest too. He gets a thumbs up recommendation from me...

I love the quote.

3:57 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...