About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Friday, February 09, 2007
sermon reference link
Some have asked me to post a link to the Ashland Seminary Sustaining Pastoral Excellence Study (Lilly Project) material I was quoting in chapel yesterday.

You may find it HERE

FARMStrong will be setting up shop for the weekend in LA for the Grammy Awards. Watch for the story and photos next week.

And pray for the little FARMStrong fam (david, mary kathryn, lily and samuel) who will be staying behind here in the shire.
posted by John David Walt | at 2/09/2007 01:52:00 PM

 

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

have fun in LA at the grammy awards...i'm a little jealous! :)

2:40 PM EST  
Blogger Michel said...

You'll try and get me John Mayer's autograph right?

LOL

3:06 PM EST  
Blogger Matt Purmort said...

JD if you can get me Bono's autograph I'll do your laundry for a year, write your sermons for you, and do yard work for you.

10:36 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm more than a little jealous, I'm totally envious - JD, you have got to have the widest network of anyone I know.
If you get me Bono's autograph, I'll see you Matt's wager and raise you a car washing per week, and a date night per month for a year.
Deal?
Oh, wait, we're several hundred miles apart...bummer, looks like Matt wins.

3:14 PM EST  
Blogger Rob Mehner said...

i just want your authograph, jd...your so dang hot!

6:10 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...