About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Wednesday, January 17, 2007
KingdomTide Media Piece now available (i.e. Passion 07)
Several of you from my "Let What We do in here fill the STreets out there" session at Passion 07 requested a way of seeing the media piece I used in the session called KingdomTide. You can find it HERE.

As mentioned the song used is Matt Maher's Isaiah 61, which should be accessible on ITunes. Omar Al-Rikabi,presently blogging from the Middle East, is the media artist who put the piece together. The painting of Jesus crucified is the work of a local artist, Kevin Sparks. Special thanks to Chad Brooks, who made the U-Tube hookup.

The big idea is KingdomTide, which I don't have time to explain at this moment. You can get a bit more understanding by visiting this site and reading the links on the left hand sidebar.

We've got permissions to use the song by Matt Maher. It's a little trickier with the news footage. I'm claiming educational usage exception to the copyright laws. We're not selling this resource-- simply using it to feature the news in a the more hopeful frame of the Kingdom of God.
posted by John David Walt | at 1/17/2007 09:12:00 AM

 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes me want to burst the bubble I am in and continue the work of changing the world through the revolution that Christ started and then continued when He transformed my life in '97. I get so stuck in my stuff, my world, etc. Thanks all who were involved in producing this piece!

4:15 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BIG Thanks for making this video and information available to us! The video really changed my perspective on the world and myself as a Christian.

Thanks again!

10:35 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...