About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Sunday, January 21, 2007
Check this out
This morning at breakfast, we somehow got off on the topic of who loves what. Anhow, it was making the round something like this:

Me: What does Mary Kathryn love?

Group: Squishy things!

Me: And what does Lily love?

Group: Baby Dolls and blankies!

Me: And what does David ove?

Group: Legos!

Me: And what does Samuel love?

Group: Molly! (the dog)

Me: And what does Daddy love? (me)

Mary Kathryn: The Bible!

(Dad puffs up a bit, looks over at Mom and does some inner boasting)

(pregnant pause)

Me: And what does Mommy love?

Mary Kathryn: Us!

ouch! sometimes when you win, you lose.
posted by John David Walt | at 1/21/2007 08:46:00 PM

 

5 Comments:

Blogger gmw said...

ouch indeed...

11:21 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it! I can't wait for the day that I think I am in a teaching moment with my child and then I receive the teaching heh! Thanks J.D.

12:26 AM EST  
Blogger Rob Mehner said...

nothing like being body slammed by the innocent, eh?

8:02 AM EST  
Blogger Michel said...

Wow JD, that must have felt like a Steinway Piano fell on your head and an Acme Safe on your heart...

What are you going to do now?

12:24 PM EST  
Blogger Anna said...

awesome.

12:05 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...