About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Sunday, December 31, 2006
FARMStrong on location this week. . . . .

Happy 7th Day of Christmas (a.k.a. New Year's Eve) and welcome to the second half.

This week I will be teaching at the Passion Conference in Atlanta. This has become a good blessing for me since I got involved with them back in 2000.

You can check it out here

I welcome your prayers:

"pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should." ephesians 6:19-20.
posted by John David Walt | at 12/31/2006 01:32:00 PM

 

4 Comments:

Blogger Rob Mehner said...

happy new year, jd. i pray you encounter god and help others do the same while down south.

1:19 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I highly enjoyed your breakout session! I attended the one on wednesday... I wanted to talk to you afterwards but the others in my party needed to leave. What is an email that I could email you a few questions?
Thanks!

11:45 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JD -

I was at Passion 7 and had to work during the day so I missed seeing you. In fact I haven't seen you in a while. This is Kathryn. I met you at the very first Thirsty conference. Missed seeing you in 2006. Please send me you email address at kathryn_dudley@tmo.blackerry.com. I would like to stay in contact with you.

Thanks.

Kathryn

3:51 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jd -

typed the address out wrong.

It is kathryn_dudley@tmo.blackberry.net.
Kathryn

3:53 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...