About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Thursday, November 09, 2006
Here we go

We learned late last week that David's eye condition which I noted here earlier is going to require him to wear a patch for one year. He has a weak left eye 20-40. So we are going to have to strengthen it by patching his good eye. Pray for perfect healing please. David and I are off to dear camp in Arkansas this weekend. Update next week.
posted by John David Walt | at 11/09/2006 07:45:00 AM

 

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I'll definitely be praying for my friend David and for you all! Have fun at Deer Camp!

10:15 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emma had to do this. The adhesive patches are tough - even the best low tack ones. Try a site called Patch Pals for ones that fit over the glasses. We found them to be better.

We will be praying for you as we have walked this walk!

5:28 PM EST  
Blogger Rob Mehner said...

please tell me you'll be hunting deer and not dear. i do pray for healing, jd...nothing worse than health issues with kids. i hope you enjoy your time away. my fam is heading for ashville nc for thanksgiving; my sister-in-law is going to be having her baby a couple of weeks before then. anyway, safe travels and happy hunting.

10:02 AM EST  
Blogger b.h. swan said...

David will be in my prayers old friend.

5:58 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...