About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Thursday, October 12, 2006
I'm coming back to the heart of FARMStrong. . . .
o.k. o.k. o.k. . . . . . FARMStrong is needing a boost. Pray for us. Going on a 10 day trip to Arkansas -- pilgrimage. We are baptizing Samuel out by the Arkansas River on Sunday. Hoping to spend some time on the FARM. This may well be my Dad's last crop. We're all hoping he will park the tractor after this one.

Pray for poetry and peace.

i'll do better in the coming weeks.

Thanks to you encouragers who have called me back to the heart of blogging. . . . . it's all about you.

photo of Omar Alrikabi, who shared his story in chapel a week ago yesterday. check it out on itunes-- search for asbury at worship and you will find our podcast feed.
posted by John David Walt | at 10/12/2006 10:59:00 PM

 

4 Comments:

Blogger Rob Mehner said...

what a handsome guy! (of course i'm not saying which one)

11:57 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a great trip to arkansas. Its great to see you back around

4:49 PM EDT  
Blogger Matt Purmort said...

JD for some reason "I'm longing just to bring, something that's of worth, that will bless your blog. I'll bring you more than a post, for a post in itself is not what you have desired."

8:35 PM EDT  
Blogger Timothy Putnam said...

JD,

Hey, you gonna call me and have coffee while you're in this fair state? or do I have to wait for a pilgrimage to KY?

Much Love!

11:53 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...