About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Monday, July 31, 2006
CAMP WALT NIGHT #1

It's official. CAMP WALT a.k.a. Cousin Camp is underway. My two sisters, Missie and Erica, arrived tonight about 8 after driving all day from the great state of Arkansas. With them are Allie (10) and Eliza (2) who belong to Missie with Savannah (5) and Chase (1) who belong to Erica. Needless to say, our kids have been on cloud nine anticipating this visit. I think they sat on the front porch from 3pm on watching for them to drive in. Allie, David, Savannah, and Mary Kathryn are all sleeping in the downstairs playroom tonight and they can't stop talking. (well past 11pm now). David's already belched the ABC's twice.

Stay tuned. This is going to be intense. And pray noone falls down the stairs.

By the way, it's not confirmed, but I think my sabbatical is over.

posted by John David Walt | at 7/31/2006 11:15:00 PM

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's 8 kids in one house? Yeah, your sabbatical is over!

10:49 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...