About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Friday, June 09, 2006
Stunning Interview
My friend, Omar Alrikabi, whose often painful and frequently insightful blog can be seen here sent me a link today about the response of the father of Nicholas Berg to the death of al-Zarquawi, the man who murdered his son. It's a pretty stunning interview worth both reading and contemplating. You can SEE IT HERE You will understand why it impacted Omar so deeply given his deep and conflicted blood-ties to both Iraq and Texas.
posted by John David Walt | at 6/09/2006 10:56:00 AM

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stunning, indeed. Can't fully process all that just yet. I wonder how I would feel if I was in that father's place...

1:20 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...