About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Saturday, April 15, 2006
The Sabbath of Sabbaths
SABBATH

rest in Rest
Holy Leisure
Airtight Time
Sabbath,

Creation slowing
open eyes
Ears hearing
Sabbath,

Sacred Rhythms
guiltless feasting
Heaven hugging
Sabbath,

Nothing doing
nowhere going
work unknowing
Sabbath,

This is one I wrote about this time two years ago-- don't think I've shared it here.  The Photo was taken at nearby Cliffview Catholic Retreat Center. An ironic, apt caption: "An on the Seventh Day He Rested."

i dedicate this post to my friend, a student of sabbath, paul baddour.

Labels:

posted by John David Walt | at 4/15/2006 09:14:00 AM

 

1 Comments:

Blogger DGH said...

He is Risen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:06 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...