About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Monday, October 24, 2005
new poem
I've been working on a poem for a couple of years whose time has come to release. find it here.

I wrestled with titles for the poem--- Creation Healed OR Perfect Week OR Shalom Zone. Anyhow-- you'll get the point. It's a bit of a "spoken word" poem so won't have the same effect if you are reading as if you were hearing it in my best M & M voice. ;-)

are any of you people out there into poetry? all the poets in the house say ye-ah.

tune in tomorrow when I will try and share some of my interactions with Henri Nouwen (not actually Henri bc/ he's dead, but one of his early lesser known books entitled "The Living Reminder). Later in the week I want to steer you to a friend's new blog dedicated almost exclusively to Fletch quotes. its a winner. bfn. (that's short for "bye for now."
posted by John David Walt | at 10/24/2005 11:19:00 PM

 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to reading more on your blog. Nice pics and the new House looks BIG!
ERIC M.

12:09 PM EDT  
Blogger andy cunningham said...

JD,

Great to see you last week. Wish we could spend some more time together, brother...maybe in January. Thanks for the blog promo...that will help. Pass me along to the IT guys at ATS.

This week, I hope to have our pic posted from Central BBQ. Tell the family I said "hello."

Irwin M. Fletcher

1:49 PM EDT  
Blogger C Gentry said...

Cool poem...I hope all is well in Wilmore...I was just in Nicholasville again this week the trees are starting to get pretty. Have a good week and God bless.

~Chad

8:06 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...