About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Thursday, April 14, 2005
Big Win
Tiffani and I were in Nashville, TN last night for the Gospel Music Association Awards Show (a.k.a. The Dove Awards) Several of our friends were up for awards. Matt Redman won song of the year with "Blessed be Your Name." It's a big deal when a worship song wins this category. Chris Tomlin won Worship Record of the Year with Arriving. We have worked with Chris now for almost ten years. It was an amazing moment to see them unfold the card and read, "And the winner of worship album of the year is . . . . . Arriving--Chris Tomiln." A blog could never do it justice. I hope to reflect some more on the experience in the days to come. Some interesting observations about the whole affair to come. . . .
posted by John David Walt | at 4/14/2005 09:18:00 PM

 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two Doves that were extremely well deserved... :-)

11:23 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tell you J.D. I got Arriving last fall and have been blown away by that CD. I haved played it so much [it's even in my CD player now] that I can't beleive it still plays.

10:45 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...