About Me
Enough about me. This is for [y]ou.
More on Me Here
e-mail me

 Subscribe in a reader

What should i Link to?

Archives

Sunday, January 16, 2005
HIGHER MATH
I'm back-- I couldn't remember my username and password-- got locked out of my own blog. Anyhow, lots to talk about. I'll start with another equation I'm working on. It was inspired by my involvement with Passion 05 earlier in January in Nashville.

Passion = Love + Suffering x Joy

More later

Labels:

posted by John David Walt | at 1/16/2005 09:37:00 PM

 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would just like to say that I really enjoyed reading your article about Passion '05 on Chris Tomlin's website. I'm a student at Asbury College, and I was in Nashville as well. It was really neat when I got to the end of your article and saw the bio-"oh my goodness," I thought, "this guy is just across the street!"

1:38 AM EST  
Blogger John David Walt said...

thanks a lot for the encouragement-- give me a call and lets have coffee sometime. 858.2183

9:44 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Today...